If you think you may have sensitive records regarding any animal or plant sightings please email us (address in the "Welcome" page) before posting on the Blog. We will pass all details in confidence to the relevant Recorder.

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Holdsworth Fields and Soil Hill

The first snow of the season on Monday.
Holdsworth Fields, Monday

                        Snow Bunting on Tuesday - one of six birds.
Snow Bunting. The best picture I could manage!

Soil Hill opposite the mast, Tuesday morning.

4 comments:

NigelK said...

Thats a colourful picture Bruce, I got quite a few after weeks of trying. Glad you got to see them close up.

Brian Sumner said...

Like the photo with the red brick background

Bruce said...

It's not the best of backgrounds I must admit. It's a shame it was not against snow.

Steve Blacksmith said...

Yes, I agree about the colours in the picture. I didn't notice the snow bunting at first!